1.01.2009

Welcome 2009!

So far this year has started out pretty good. I received a request through etsy for Christmas and Thanksgiving table name cards, I've submitted a quote so keeping my fingers crossed that it will be accepted and I'll be creating 25 Christmas name cards and 10 Thanksgiving name cards. I signed up for the Candy Crop tomorrow night at Eclectica so I'm looking forward to that. I need a break from the rascals and I enjoy going to the crop's; plus I need to start creating new stuff for all my shops. Speaking of that, I just finished setting up and activating my Lollishops shop; I don't have any items in it yet but it's activated so it's ready for me to add some. I'm not sure about that one yet so I'm just putting a few things in to see what happens. I've also activated my Shop Handmade shop and added a card, I'm just trying to get my stuff out there as much as possible.

1 comment:

cupcake studio said...

I like the ShopHandmade shops! Hope it's a great venue for you :)
Happy New Year!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online