3.11.2009

Easter Eggs



It's been weeks since I posted anything, I was sick with sinus issues and it's taken me awhile to get caught up with everything but I think I'm almost there. Weeks back I was browsing through Michael's and came across these paper maché egg shapes and knew I had to have them and how perfect they would be for easter. Well it's taken probably 3 weeks to finish them all but I'm so happy with how they turned out. I painted them each a different color - lavender, pink, blue and yellow; then added two white stripes to each egg shape which I then painted with clear glitter. I quilled circles and flowers in coordinating colors to go on each egg, added polka dot ribbon and finally I finished. I have put two in the shop here in town and two will be going into my etsy shop.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online