9.28.2009

Hmm, what a funny custom order.

I've recently been creating magnets and received a request from someone for a set of magnets - definitely more unusual than what I normally create but what the heck. I sat in my studio (computer room) Saturday evening creating these sets of...how shall I say this politely; boobies. I finished them and had them on my filing cabinet and don't you know those little things had me chuckling all weekend - they're just too funny. I don't think they will make it into my etsy shop, although I did think about it; especially with October being National Breast Cancer Awareness month. Anyways, they're still making me laugh thinking about them and just wanted to share.

4 comments:

cupcake studio said...

FUNNY!!!

Liz said...

I'm speechless!
I missed you at the Scrap Pink crop. I know you said you weren't going, but a little piece of me still help out hope.Maybe next time,...

Dinky Daisy said...

If only real ones were so perfectly shaped lol :-)

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Too funny! I think you should put them in the shop for Breast Cancer Awareness! We could all use a few chuckles, no?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online