2.22.2011

Hello Kitty

I love a challenge, really I do. One of my coworker's called me up last week and asked if I'd be up for a challenge, certainly I thought. She asked if I thought I could quill her a pair of Hello Kitty earrings. I said yes, I would do my best; I was really hoping I could get them to look like they should. Recently in our home we celebrated our daughter's birthday and it was Hello Kitty themed so thankfully I didn't have to do too much research to get this right. I did a quick sketch of her head and went to work quilling some earrings. I showed them around and everyone agreed they looked like Hello Kitty, challenge completed; and my coworker is positive her cousin is gonna love them.



9 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

They turned out really neat!
Paula

Anonymous said...

These are just too cute for words :-)

Antonella said...

you did a great job!! hugs, antonella :-)

Unknown said...

OMG they are awesome, great job, and thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

Cherbear said...

How cute!

a paper {life} said...

I totally knew they were hello kitty even before I read your post. Great job...

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

It TOTALLY looks like Hello Kitty. You have a great eye!

Karuna said...

Woa! thats some kitty there! I am wowed by this quilling! I just tried my first pair of earrings and i was tired! ha ha i need more practice. Loved your work!

Janet said...

These are adorable I love your work super talented. I have a blog award for you over at http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/2011/02/lon-g-over-due-thank-you.html
looking at you soon.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online