2.19.2012

Cards, cards, and more cards

A couple weeks ago I was thinking that perhaps I would take a break from making cards, and the next day on Etsy I received a convo from a woman who wanted to see if I could do a large card order; how funny is that. Since deciding I should take a break from making cards I've received her order for 50 cards, a coworker needed 3 cards made as thank you's and another coworker needed a custom birthday card; so needless to say I'm making cards, lots of cards.




••• Custom cards for my coworkers •••




••• Some of the generic florals for the 50 card order •••

4 comments:

aureliaeugenia said...

Special cards brings smiles and joy,but this already means HAPPINESS to the one you offer! .See THAT's your satisfaction and it's a great feeling. You made my day beautiful !
hugs,aureliaeugenia

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Lovely ! U surely give me new idea every time. Like these new patterns of quilled piece on the other flap of card.

great work

http://jyoticraftwork.blogspot.in/

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Your window cards are very nice.

Nati said...

very nice cards!!!
Nati from BRAzil

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online