1.11.2016

Lovey cards

Last year I did not have time to do Valentine cards to put in my Etsy shop, this year so far (fingers crossed) I'm having some extra time. I sketched out what cards I wanted to do and have done all but one. I may work on that one this week or not, haven't decided yet for sure.

Since I've been on a roll with my elephant cards I did one for Valentine's Day.



.......................
                                                    
I then moved on to flamingoes - my card with the single flamingo seems to be a favorite, so I thought people might like this one as well - it's actually not just for Valentine's Day.



.......................
                                                    
I did floral Valentine cards - fringed flowers - those are pretty.


.......................
                                                    
And lastly, monkey's - love monkey's. This was a update from a card I used to do with birthday balloons, switched those out for hearts and had him sitting down this time. 



All can be found in my Etsy shop if interested!





No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online